With its comprehensive database and website, which is recognized as an electronic publication medium by FINMA, Swiss Fund Data AG offers a wide range of services. Our broad cooperation network of clients, partners and vendors makes it possible to ensure and continually enhance transparency in the fund market. Here is a brief overview of the services we offer:
Electronic publication of fund data, legal announcements, and fund documents
- We offer our clients and partners a user-friendly web-based tool for entering and managing fund data, legal announcements and fund documents. The tool provides users with a range of controlling measures, validation checks, and reminders, thus ensuring a high degree of data quality. Of course, it is also possible to upload data automatically without manual interventions. All data, legal announcements and fund documents are archived.
- The publication of the data (NAVs, master data, TERs, etc.), all legal documents of the funds (fund contracts/articles of incorporation, fund prospectuses, annual and semi-annual reports) and all legal announcements to investors takes place on the Swiss Fund Data AG website.
- A notification is automatically created and sent to clients by E-Mail for all legal announcements published on the website.
- Instructions to publish the legal announcements in the SOGC can also be placed via Swiss Fund Data AG.
- The daily NAV data are forwarded every hour to participating data vendors (e.g. SIX Financial Information, Reuters, VWD, FT Interactive Data, Swissquote, etc.).
- Working together with Lipper and the SFA, Swiss Fund Data AG draws up monthly statistics on the Swiss fund market with a corresponding commentary.
- Clients can deliver data and information subject to reporting obligations to the Swiss National Bank via Swiss Fund Data AG.
- The Client Services Team helps clients with questions relating to the web-based tool and offers personal training for newcomers. The training is tailored to the needs of the client, and can take place either on site or by telephone. The Client Services Team is also available to answer any questions at all times during normal business hours.
Additional print media service
- Swiss Fund Data AG works together with a wide range of participating print media (NZZ, Le Temps, F&W, Tagesanzeiger, Corriere del Ticino, St. Galler Tagblatt, etc.).
- These print media receive the data to be published via efficient interfaces and in a structured format, and all from a single source. This prevents redundancies of effort and data inconsistency.
- Our cooperation partners offer more favorable terms via Swiss Fund Data AG than in the case of direct publication in the print media.
Additional statistics/individual evaluation service
- Publicly available market data are published free of charge under Market Data.
- Swiss Fund Data AG draws up special, bespoke evaluations for clients and interested parties, for example on the performance of certain funds, fund groups or on the market position of a provider. This is billed at cost.
As a non-profit organization, Swiss Fund Data AG constantly endeavors to keep its operating costs as low as possible, passing this on to clients in the form of lower participation fees while at the same time continually investing in innovation. You can find the current fee schedule and other information in the following downloads:
|SFD Website Survey 2013||01.05.2013|
|SFD Services 2013||10.12.2012|
|SFD Statistics 2013||10.12.2012|
|SFD Fees 2013||10.12.2012|
Contact Swiss Fund Data AG
You can reach us at the follow E-Mail address at any time – we look forward to hearing from you: